Have your group schedule a speaker for a Dental Sleep Medicine presentation. We will provide a nationally known DSM speaker, all materials, CE credits, and most importantly, a valuable introduction to Dental Sleep medicine. We have presented to groups of 25 to 200 from coast to coast.
These DSM presentations include:
- analysis of patients’ symptoms and how to screen for them
- scripts for an effective patient interview
- how to motivate the dental team to commit their patients
- how to get your patients to “own” their disease
- the morphology of the airway
- comorbidities to look out for
- the effects on the systemic organs
- the reimbursement strategy and insurance billing using dental and medical coding.
Dentists who attended our DSM presentations have gone on to secure huge rewards for their patients and their practices. Email me at <firstname.lastname@example.org> to find an available date for a presentation to your study club or dental society meeting.