DO YOU NEED ANY LAST MINUTE C.E. CREDITS?
It’s late-October and there are just a few months left to get those CE credits.
Here’s how to do it and score even greater benefits:
Have your Dental Study Club or local Dental Association schedule a speaker for a Dental Sleep Medicine presentation. We will provide a nationally known DSM speaker, all materials, CE credits and most importantly, a valuable introduction to Dental Sleep Medicine.
These DSM presentations include:
- analysis of patients’ symptoms and how to screen for them
- scripts for an effective patient interview
- how to motivate the Dental team to commit their patients
- how to get your patients to “own” their disease
- the morphology of the airway
- comorbidities to look out for
- the effects on the systemic organs
- the reimbursement strategy and insurance billing using dental and medical coding.
Dentists who attended our DSM presentations have gone on to secure huge rewards for their patients and their practices. Email me at <firstname.lastname@example.org> to find an available date for a presentation to your study club or dental society meeting.